Saturday, July 14, 2007

preschool hell part 2

I have been losing sleep and forgetting yoga poses over preschool for Kalian. It's so challenging trying to find a place that we feel good about, is nearby and has hours that work for us - we got locked out of a lot of preschools since we were out of the area last year and couldn't visit places. I visited one place recently that probably would have been fine, but I found the teacher to be a little too scattered and she clearly favored one cute kid over the others. It was also the opposite direction to where Liam and I are going to school, which was actually the main factor that nixed it.

We ended up going with a place that we like overall but doesn't have the greatest schedule, so now we need to find a sitter to pick Kalian up two days/week. Inhale. Exhale. Just trying to figure out everything that I want to do before the summer's up - hang out with the kids, get Kalian's care squared away, unpack (!), do some things around the house - oh, and write a national science foundation proposal for three years of funding for me - oh, the fantasy. Would money really solve all of these problems???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home