Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's my birthday!

What an amazing birthday - got to work out at the Y this morning before rushing off to print out my paper on Marx - and then to class - afterwards, biked home, ate lunch and headed into the city - I played hookie from studying and immersed myself at Osento, an all women's bathhouse in the Mission. It felt so decadent! I even tooled around the community thrift store and other local shops. It was exactly what I needed. I wasn't even that upset when I came home after picking up the kids to learn that I would have to make my own birthday dinner. Oh, well - after relaxing that much, I took it in stride. The best part was both my kids singing me happy birthday with a cake we all made together last night. Life is good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home